Alpha Media, Inc's Value-Added Reseller (VAR) Program is intended for organizations involved with selling software, computers, computer services, networking products, etc., that wish to re-sell our software to their customer base. Any of our software products and/or services can be sold as a stand alone product, or bundled with training, installation, configuration, or existing computer products or services. To qualify for our Reseller Program, we must verify that your organization is engaged in selling of products or services complimentary to our software. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Software and/or Hardware Resellers
- Web Hosting Providers
- Web Design Firms
- Technical Services
- Computer or Networking Companies
- E-Commerce Providers
- Applications Development, etc.
We have two different types of Reseller Programs depending on which Alpha Media product you are re-selling.
- If you re-sell PinkNotes 5 (because PinkNotes 5 has a recurring monthly fee structure), you would bill your customers directly however much you would want and we would bill you for the service each month. We will charge you the total standard cost of all of your PinkNotes 5 customers less your 15% VAR discount.
- If you re-sell PinkNotes™ Plus v4 you will receive a 20% discount
off of our end-user prices. With any of these products, you can determine your pricing structure for the installation, setup, and
purchase of a registration code for your customers. We will only charge you for the end-user cost of the registration, less your 20% VAR discount.
To apply, simply complete the Reseller Application. Once the application
has been submitted, we will process your application, and E-mail a response to you as promptly as possible.
If you are already an Alpha Media, Inc. Reseller, click here to login to your VAR account.