How to change PNP Master's Web Port
If you want to change the port that the PNP Master uses for PNP Online, to something other then port 80, please follow these instructions:
- Go to the computer that has the PNP Master software running on it
- Shut down the PNP Master
- Click on the Windows Start button then select Run
- Type in "regedit" and click OK
- Go to the folder: "HKEY_Local_Machine\Software\Alpha Media Inc.\PNP Master\4.x"
- On the right side of the screen scroll down to "webPort" and double-click on it
- Change the value from 80 to 8080.
- Close the Registry Editor
- Then Restart the PNP Master service
- Open up the web browser on that machine
- Type in the address "http://localhost:8080" and hit enter
- You should then see the login screen for the PNP Online version
When you try to login from a web browser on any other computer on your
network you will need to use the ip address or network name of that
computer in place of "localhost". For example, you would type something like
"http://192.168.1.100:8080" or "http://Server:8080" for the URL address.
NOTE: You can also use any port number you would like. You do not have
to use 8080. We just recommend that port.
< Back to FAQs