Instructions on how to allow your PinkNotes Plus Master to properly work with the Windows Firewall.
- Go to the manchine that you have your PinkNotes Plus Master software installed on.
- Go into the Windows Control Panel.
- Then go into Windows Firewall.
- Click on the Exceptions tab.
- Click on the "Add Program..." button.
- Click on the "Browse..." button.
- Browse to the folder that the PNP Master was installed in (normally, c:\Program Files\PNP4\Master\).
- Select the "PNP4Mast.exe" file and click "Open".
- Click OK in the Add a Program window.
- Then click OK in the Windows Firewall window.
NOTE: If you have a PNP Client and Master on the same machine then you will need to have two listing in the exceptions for PNP. One for the Client and one for the Master.